Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Advocare.......

.
.
I currently am doing an Herbal Cleanse and I'm starting to exercise AGAIN!
The only thing holding me back is my health issues and the fact that I'll temporarily be on Birth control pills. I'm afraid that I'll gain weight, etc from it....we'll see?! But I'm into a size 8 comfortably and I actually have size 12's that barely hang on my hips and size 10's are OK, but I'm hoping to have those real loose by the end of August...IF I can stay focused and IF the birth control doesn't cause swelling!
back to the cleanse......
I am not as swollen and I'm "late" again! I'm not walking around "ready to kill"..lol! And the coolest thing is I don't feel horrible p.m.s. ! How great!
I currently have a new customer starting it and I have high expectations for the results. I'm going to try to post results as I get them, which probably won't be for another 3 weeks or so.
jay has had problems focusing at work (which is mostly due to over a week with less than 8 hrs sleep) and so soon he's going to try "mental focus" and we'll see how that goes. I'll let you know if he likes it or not.
Talk to y'all later.
*In answer to Amanda's comment on the other blog.....I guess I didn't have a full blown conclusion to the post. I wasn't trying to rant about people or anything else or that would be opposite of what I posted. I mostly was learning as I went and like I do...even in person...I was typing as I was thinking it out. You pretty well got the idea though and I'm so glad that you had such a long comment...that's what I was hoping for by calling it a family discussions blog!!! THANKS. My post are never directed at anybody, but myself and topics in general that come up and affect me personally or thoughts that I have had to come to a conclusion on. I'm sorry if these topics ever differ from any ones opinion and I'm always up for new biblical or otherwise ideas, so if you have another thought on the matter or if your also learning as you go please don't hesitate to comment! I can't wait to hear more comments. ***sorry it was so long. My first thought was HOW BORING!!!! Don't' blame you a bit for thinking the same..lol***

1 comment:

Annie said...

I am so tempted to try your stuff!
I feel like I should get into an exercise routine first though... ugh :o)
You are doing so well though.
Okay, I'm headed over to your other blog to read that ...