Saturday, June 30, 2007

Blog surfing

Is that what they call it...blog surfing? Well, either way that's what I have been doing. I have been on ones called Biblical womanhood and another called MaMa Russels Blog. Both are very interesting and both women desire to serve the Lord in their Home! Praise God for this!
Our desire should be of that thinking more often. It's sooo easy for me to get caught up just "enjoying life" that I find that it's easy to forget what I should be doing to serve our Lord. I know that the way I feel led is that, for the most part, My service to the Lord consist of training my children to live Godly lives, make Godly decisions, and live with and in all things moderately!
I believe strongly in moderation. Whether it's what we eat, what fun we have, what conviction we "decide" we have, etc., that we should remember God in all things and I believe that He promoted "Moderation". The Definitions of moderation on the Web:
-quality of being moderate and avoiding extremes
-easing: a change for the better
-temperance: the trait of avoiding excesses
-the action of lessening in severity or intensity; "the object being control or moderation of economic depressions" wordnet.princeton.edu/perl/webwn
Anyways I plan on talking of this more later, but I have to get off the computer
WOW! isn't that a thought. Also in the scriptures in Philipians 4:5 encourages moderation.
Well, I'm going to go for now. Have a great day at church tomorrow and I'll talk to ya Monday!
Love y'all
Rach

1 comment:

Amber said...

Ok Rachel, you don't know what you've done to me since you've posted those pictures of your "new hair cut!" lol It's sooooooo cute and looks so good! And wow that was alot of hair girl, but think we all need a change every now and then to make ourselves feel good! I take it the hubby's ok w/ it? I told mine it's my turn now!!
take care!